1. On this website references to:1.1 “We”, “us” and “our” refer to NZ Hoodie Co Ltd and its directors, employees, agents, members and subcontractors.1.2 “You” and “your” refer to the customer and any person associated with the customer.1.3 “Include” and “includes” and “including” means to include without limitation.
2. We do not charge you for samples, so long as they are returned in the same condition that you received them in. They must not be washed.
If samples are returned showing signs of wear and tear, or are in any condition other than that which you received them in, you will be charged for them. This charge may be different for each garment, and will cover the cost for us to replace the garment, including the time taken to do so.
Samples must be returned to us within three weeks of you receiving them. If you need them for longer than this please contact us to discuss.
You are responsible for the cost of returning the samples to us. (We suggest using NZ Post for this in most cases. They are usually cheaper than couriers, especially their prepaid postage bags).
If you receive the wrong item or if the item is defective, we will reimburse you for the cost of shipping the item back to us. Please include proof of your shipping cost, when you return the item.
3. We require full payment in advance on all jobs, unless we agree otherwise in writing.
4. We own the intellectual property, including copyright, in all of the design work that we do. You may only use our design work, including mock-ups, with our express written permission. The use covered by this clause includes copying, printing, embroidering, advertising and any other modification or manipulation.
5. The below clauses significantly limit your rights to claim any form of compensation from us. Please make sure that you read and understand them before you proceed.
Exclusion of liability
6. To the maximum extent permitted by law, any and all liability we may have to you, and any liability any of our directors, employees, agents, members or subcontractors may have to you, arising from contract, quasi-contract, tort (including negligence), equity or any other principle of legal liability, is excluded.
In the event that we are unable to lawfully exclude our liability for any reason, our liability to you is limited to the lesser of $500.00 or the amount you have paid for your most recent purchase.
This agreement does not limit any rights you may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
7. You agree to fully indemnify us and our directors, employees, agents, members or subcontractors for any loss whatsoever caused by the actions or inactions (including negligence) of you or of any person associated with you. This indemnity covers all claims of any nature whatsoever.